Multilingual voice-over services
At Alphatrad, professionals ensure your audio voice-over supports the languages of your choice, allowing you to operate on the international market without any language barriers.
We offer you voice recordings made with easily understandable accents, by professional male and female actors who are exclusively native speakers. Depending on your needs, we can handle voice-overs for advertising texts, multimedia products, professional voice messages, and interactive services in many languages.
Examples of multilingual voice-overs:
- Voice recordings for PowerPoint presentations, websites, product presentation films, instruction videos
- Voice messages: multilingual on-hold phone messages
- Advertising (institutional films and marketing), games, software
- Courses and training (e-Learning)
- Audio guides, museum guides
- Adaptation of texts according to time codes
- Other services on request.
Thanks to the know-how of our professional translators and actors, we adapt to your needs and do everything possible to meet your requirements, guaranteeing you professional and quality voice-overs that accurately transmit every nuance and intonation. In this way, you will have audio content adapted to an international audience, while preserving your company's brand image.
The benefits of using our foreign language voiceovers:
- Recordings made using the best native voice artists, who speak without any accent which might be considered foreign in the target country.
- We know that time is important, that’s why we manage the recording session, because you do not always have the availability to come to the dubbing studio.
- You’ll end up with a professional, expertly assembled audio recording that will effectively get your messages across to your audience, regardless of the language!
Languages available for professional dubbing:
- English (UK)
- English (US)
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Germany (Austria)
- German (Germany)
- Germany (Swiss German)
- French (France)
- French (Canada)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- Spanish (Spain)
- and many more