Alphatrad, a linguistic and translation agency located at Liebenauer Hauptstraße 6 in Graz (8041), specialises in translations, interpreting and proofreading services, multilingual transcriptions, voice-over services and subtitling. Alphatrad belongs to the Optilingua International Group, which has subsidiaries in 12 European countries, and has over 40 years' experience in translation and linguistic services.
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a German to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Graz offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 0800 204 206
You can reach our customer service by phone or email during business hours:
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Public reception by appointment only
In Graz, the second-largest city in Austria, our agency is located in the Liebenauer Hauptstrasse.
Through the years, Graz has developed into a university city with more than 40,000 students.
The city is also the diocesan town for the Graz-Seckau diocese.
The metropolis of Graz, located in Austria's Steiermark, stretches out on both sides of the Mur and has become a human rights city that has won the European Prize.
The historical old town centre as well as the Eggenberg Castle were declared UNESCO World Cultural Heritage landmarks and are worth seeing for that reason alone.