If you need language services in Salzburg then you have come to the right place at Alphatrad, with its team of experienced translators and linguists. Our agency can offer you a wide range of services including technical, legal and certified translations as well as transcriptions and so much more.
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a German to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Salzburg offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 0800 204 206
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Monday to Thursday 8 am to 5 pm
Fridays 8 am to 1 pm
The Alphatrad Agency is also represented in Salzburg, the capital city of the state of the same name, and fourth-largest city in Austria.
Salzburg is located on the northern edge of the Alps, in the middle of the Salzburger Basin.
With its historical city centre as well as numerous sights such as the Hellbrunn Castle or the Salzburger Dom, the city knows how to inspire lovers of culture.
Moreover, every year many significant and long-established musical productions take place, for example the Mozart Week in January as well as the Easter Festival Concerts.