If you need language services in Linz then you have come to the right place at Alphatrad, with its team of experienced translators and linguists. Our agency can offer you a wide range of services including technical, legal and certified translations as well as transcriptions and so much more.
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a German to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Linz offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 0800 204 206
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
Our Agency in Linz / Upper Austria is located in Deggendorfstrasse.
To the west, the city borders on the Kürnberger Woods as well as the Eferdinger Becken.
With approx. 190,000 residents, Linz has become the third-largest Austrian city.
For a long time, Linz had the reputation of being a dusty industrial steel city.
In order to change this impression, Linz has undertaken numerous initiatives in the areas of environmental protection and culture.
With success! In the year 2009, Linz was elected European Cultural Capital.