If you need language services in Vienna (Wien) then you have come to the right place at Alphatrad, with its team of experienced translators and linguists. Our agency can offer you a wide range of services including technical, legal and certified translations as well as transcriptions and so much more.
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a German to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Wien offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 0800 204 206
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Strategic group location with a traditional quality of life in the heart of Europe
Vienna, the metropolis in the heart of Europe, was the residence of the legendary Imperial and Royal Habsburg monarchy until 1918 and is now the federal capital of the Republic of Austria as it was founded after the Second World War and has, at the same time, the highest population of all federal states (1.7 million inhabitants).
Vienna stands, in particular, for tradition and culture, but this is not the only reason why it is regarded as the metropolis with the highest quality of life in the European Union.